Computers Pt. 1
Highlight the correct answer, or type in what you think is correct.
- What is the huge network that connects computers around the world called?
- a) Google
- b) Intranet
- c) Internet
- d) Bitcoin
- What is “hardware”?
- a) The physical parts of a computer b) A new game from Activision
- c) The programs used to run a computer d) None of the above
- Which piece of hardware works as the computer’s “brain”?
- a) Hard Drive b) Modem
- c) Microprocessor d) Keyboard & Mouse
- What are some examples of output devices?
→ Monitor, Speaker, Headphones and Projector.
- True or False: There is a computer in your family car.
- a) True b) False
- Which devices, starting with the letter A, are used to send signals without wires?
- a) Apple b) Antennae
- c) Aristocrats d) Applications
|WORD||DEFINITION||YOUR OWN SENTENCE|
|network||An intersecting horizontal and vertical line.||“Oh no, the Network is not working.”|
|software||It means when information is used by a computer.||“I’ll show you how to load the software”|
|data||Information.||“We use vodafone DATA”|
- Explain: What do you think life would be like with no computers?
→Life would be weird and cool at the same time. Life would be hard for the people who work and they would have to use paper. But it will also be good because all of the new generation won’t be on the computers anymore and then they could play outside!