Computers Pt. 2
Highlight the correct answer, or type in what you think is correct.
- What is the name of the inventor of the first computer?
- a) Charlie Babbage
- b) Charles Cabbage
- c) Charlie Cabbage
- d) Charles Babbage
- In the first electronic computers, what were the electronic switching devices called?
- a) Vacuum Cleaners b) Transistors
- c) Vacuum Tubes d) Microprocessors
- What is the language of 1s and 0s that computers are able to understand called?
- c) Binary Code d) None of the above
- Rearrange the letters of DOG in binary code to read GOD? Put the Binary Code below
→01100111(G) 01101111(O) 01100100(D)
- True or False: The first electronic computers cost millions of dollars.
- a) True b) False
- Which piece of hardware made personal computers possible, and more affordable in the 1960s?
- a) CPUs b) Transistors
- c) Vacuum Tubes d) Motherboards
|WORD||DEFINITION||YOUR OWN SENTENCE|
|mechanical||It means it’s operated by a machine or machinery.||“The Flight was delayed due to Mechanical issues.”|
|complex||It means when its consisting of many different and connected parts||“The hotel was very complex”|
|coding||It means when you tell the computer to do something because it doesn’t have a brain.||“Me and my friends did coding yesterday”|
- Explain: What do you think computers of the future will be like? What will be different from our computers now?
→I think that they would be holographic and store more data than the normal computer.
TASK DESCRIPTION- This is computers pt.2. You might know the computers pt.1 it is just the same but its just talking about the coding and much more! Hope you like it!